Anniversary! A perfect occasion to celebrate and cherish your relationship. Teamed up with all your gifts, a personalized card with some heartfelt words serves like icing on a cake. But the choice of these 'few' words can be tricky. Here are guidelines to help you out with an anniversary card and make it a special one.
- Having you in my life has taught me how to love and how to live. Without you I wouldn't know how to love or how to live either. Thank you for being mine.
- Each day is made special by your love. You are truly God's sweetest blessing endowed upon me.
- With every passing year, I realize how your love has enriched my life, given me a zillion memories to smile about. May this realization intensify with years to come.
- I would consider myself lucky if I find myself in a marriage even half as successful and fulfilling as yours. Love you mom and dad.
- Here's wishing a very happy anniversary to a couple in perfect tune. Congratulations..
- Years fly by and things change. Your hair turns gray and skin wrinkles. But every year, tells you how much you mean to each other, and how boring life would be without one another. May every little occasion and every big event, and little tiffs that brought tears to your eyes, stand as wonderful memories on the laughter-lit path of your amazing married life.
- 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8760 hours, 525600 minutes, 31536000 seconds. Each of these, etched on my heart by your love. Forever and ever.