If you have planned a Halloween party for your teenage son or daughter, you take care to see that the decorations, as well as the food requirements are complete. However, considering the fact that it's a teen party, it is the entertainment part you are confused about. Do not worry because given below are some creepy and funny Halloween games, which are sure to keep them entertained, excited, and in high spirits throughout the party.
You are Finished
You are Finished
- This game is just what you need to create the right atmosphere.
- Gather all the teens, and tell them that one corner of the room is the 'morgue'; and as soon as they are 'finished', they have to go, and lie there as dead bodies.
- Switch off the lights, and tell them to hide.
- Next, one of the hosts comes out, dressed in a scary costume with a torch in hand.
- So, as and when he finds and touches a teen, he is labeled as finished and has to go lie down in the morgue corner.
- The one, who is caught last is declared the winner of this game.
- To make the game believable, do not forget to play some scary music in the background.
- To play this game, make groups of five to six each, and decide on a group leader.
- Next, give each group a list of items to get from the neighborhood.
- The team, which comes back first with all the items is declared the winner.
- To make the game appropriate for the occasion, include things such as apples, candles, garlic, broom, pumpkin seeds, spider webs, marshmallows, etc. in the list.
- This can turn out to be one of the most interesting games for kids, teens, and adults.
- Make groups and have a dance competition, but the twist is that they have to creatively use various Halloween symbols such as pumpkins, witch hats, broom, candles, white clothes as props while dancing.
- Decide on three judges, and have them declare winners on the basis of how scary and entertaining their dance was.
- For this, you will need enough ping pong balls to fill three buckets.
- Paint six balls as eyelids, and put two in each of the buckets.
- Now, make groups of three.
- The rules of the game are that the groups have to hunt for the eyelid balls in the bucket in the least possible time.
- The group, which is able to find all six eyelid balls at the earliest is declared as the winner.
- Most of us have seen some of the famous movies such as Harry Potter, The Haunted Mansion, Coraline, The Nightmare before Christmas, Death becomes her, etc.
- So it is a good idea to keep a quiz, wherein you ask questions about famous characters, plots, and scenes from some of these movies.
- For every right answer, give a fake spider web as a prize to add to the fun.