So, you've been invited for the great Halloween party that you always wanted to attend. But now that you've got to go, you're stuck with an even bigger dilemma. You have absolutely no idea what to wear! Well, when it comes to Halloween costumes, the more creative you are, the better the fun is. And to double the fun, you need a partner in crime. Your BFF, your soulmate, whoever it is; this Halloween grab that person, don some matching costumes, and have a whole lot of fun! Here are some ideas you can choose from.
Costumes for Kids
- You can have your son dress up like one of the auto-bots from Transformers, and have his friend dress up like another.
- You can also try a superhero combination like Batman & Robin, or a comic pair like Calvin & Hobbes, or go for a cartoon pair like Shaggy and Scooby Doo.
- If it's a girl-boy matching costume that you're looking for, then how about the Princess and the Pea, or Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf?
- You can also try a grasshopper and an ant, or Popeye and Olive Oyl for something creative. Cute and easy, right?
Costumes for Adults
Some other ideas you can try out.
- If it's two guy buddies wearing matching costumes, you can pick from Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde or go in for Garfield and Odie.
- You can also experiment with options like Asterix and Obelix.
- For a pair of girls, the options you have are Angels and Demons or Disney princesses.
- You can also be a pair of scissors, which will require you to make half scissor costumes.
- You can also try out a vertical jigsaw puzzle costume. So if you stand close together, your costumes can spell out a word, or complete a symmetrical design or something of that sort.
- Fred and Wilma Flintstone, George and Judy Jetson are the best cartoon costume options for couples.
- Or you can go Arabian with Aladdin and Jasmine costumes.
- Else you can choose something like a damsel in distress and knight in shining armor.
- You can also be something unique like a plug and a socket point, or you both can wear half-heart costumes, so when you'll stand close together, the two pieces will join to make a full heart.
Those were a whole lot of ideas on matching Halloween costumes for friends, to transform a boring single costume into something you can share with your friend! I assure you, it'll be twice the fun!