Keep your heartbeat controlled, stand by the Christmas tree, and the most romantic Christmas songs will do the rest. But wait, do you know the numbers that signify celebration and romance at the same time? Now you do.
Listenability. Adaptability. Newness. Extensiveness. A few attributes of music that are, undeniably, true. One of the most romantic Christmas gift ideas for your partner can be a personalized CD with a collection of selected romantic Christmas songs, setting the mood, raising the spirits, and defining love. The following list may or may not make it to your usual playlist. While some are difficult to even remember, some may leave you awestruck with their content and feelings, and may even grow on you gradually. All in all, I’m apologetic for not having classified them in accordance with their genre. Nor have I mentioned the popularity quotient these Christmas songs trail behind them.
All I know is, they are the songs that might just make you jump around with joy, and make you say, ‘Yeah, I’m in love with the lyrics of this one!’, or ‘OMG! This is a beautiful composition’. If you’re game to surprise your lover with a collection of the most romantic Christmas numbers, I’m up with the best music too.
- All I Want for Christmas is You ~ Mariah Carey
- Another Christmas Day ~ Cliff Richard
- A Christmas Love Song ~ Barbra Streisand
- All Alone for Christmas ~ Darlene Love
- Christmas ain’t Christmas ~ O’Jays
- Baby Please Come Home ~ U2
- Christmas Present ~ Doris Day
- Be a Child at Christmas Time ~ Doris Day
- Christmas Reggae ~ Bob Marley
- The Christmas Song ~ Christina Aguilera
- Merry Christmas Darling ~ The Carpenters
- In Love at Christmas ~ N Sync
- This Christmas ~ Chris Brown
- Snowflakes of Love ~ Tony Braxton
- Baby, It’s Christmas ~ Amy Grant
- Christmas in Dixie ~ Alabama
- It’s Not Christmas if You’re Not Here ~ Johnny Tillotson
- Lonely This Christmas ~ Mud
- Most of All I Wish You Were Here ~ Rene Froger
- My Only Wish ~ Britney Spears
- Please Come Home for Christmas ~ The Eagles
- Merry Merry Christmas Baby ~ Dodie Stevens
- You’re My Christmas Present ~ Jimmy Beaumont and The Skyliners
- This Gift ~ 98 Degrees
- Song for a Winter’s Night ~ Sarah McLahan (Cover)
- I’ve Got My Love to Keep Me Warm ~ Dean Martin
There aren’t many of them. However, I’m sure I must have missed a few. You know, the thing about music is that, it’s extensive. Indeed. The moment you say you’ve given a listen to almost all popular numbers, there appears an entirely new list of numbers, paving its way to the most-listened-to songs. Well, for now, when we talk Christmas, there is no limit to songs.
The thing is, I think, when it comes to being romantic, you don’t need an occasion to keep the love soaring high. However, a few love songs, when played all of a sudden, with a few special dedications to the one person who means the world to you, are not a bad idea at all. For now, you know what to do. Download these numbers online. Create a CD of a few of the above classic Christmas songs. Plan a date, and let the music take over the two of you.