At this moment, on your 5th anniversary, it must feel like a long time has passed since your wedding day; but still you probably can remember all the beautiful moments you two have shared. Time does fly real fast, and all we are left with is wonderful memories. There are many things that can help us remember those special moments spent with our special someone, like pictures, souvenirs, gifts, etc. As every year, since your wedding, you two must have given one another thoughtful gifts. So why should this year be any different.
* If we follow the traditional path, you will have to select something that is made of wood. As far as modern, non-traditional gifts are concerned, it would be silverware, turquoise, and sapphire.
He's Definitely Earned these Gifts
Although we've talked about traditional and modern wedding anniversary ideas, that doesn't mean you should stick to them only. While searching for the gift, don't think you have only few options. Even though we have provided you with choices on what type of gifts you can concentrate on, you know your husband more than anyone.
- Wooden Chess Set
- Wooden Patio Bench
- Signed Baseball Bat
- Turquoise or Sapphire Cufflinks
- Turquoise or Sapphire Rings
- Turquoise or Sapphire Earring Studs
- Wine Country Tour
- Electronic Gadget
- Flying Lessons
What's Special for the Wifey
Since it has been 5 years of your marriage (and the time before that while you were dating), you must have bought her presents every now and then. From a bouquet of flowers to box of expensive chocolates to jewelry to perfumes, every known gift has been used once. And for this special occasion, you want to show her that your love is still strong for her.
- Engraved Wooden Jewelry Box
- Wooden Massager Set
- National or International Cruise
- Silver Candle Holders
- Turquoise or Sapphire Jewelry
- Silver Photo Frames
- Day's Spa Package
- Hot Air Balloon Picnic
- Romantic Dinner (cooked by you)