Do ThisIf your party venue is a relatively unknown spot, provide a detailed map from the starting point of a well-known location for your guests' convenience.
You need to send out invitations for the grand Christmas party that you are going to organize this year. Tired of the same old boring invitation cards with plain text? In case of formal invitations, you do not have many options. However, when it comes to a casual or informal party invitation, you can surely be creative.
The decorations and pictures of mistletoe, Santa, and Christmas tree on the card are common now. In that case, why not try to be creative with the text and come up with something that is funny and unique. If you don't have much of an idea as to what to write on the invitation card, then following are some sample wordings that will be helpful.
Christmas Invitation Wording Samples
You can use the following samples right away or make your own personalized invitations using the tips mentioned below.
Invitation Wording Tips
Now, isn't it clear that you would rather receive a card that is funny, poetic, and unique in some way, rather than being dull and unimaginative? Creative cards make you feel that, 'yes', it's Christmas'. I am sure that you would go for the latter, I definitely would! Here are some Christmas party invitation wording tips that will give you an idea as to what to write.
- First of all, make sure that the wordings clearly inform your guests when and where the party is going to be held, and also mention whether it's just for adults, or kids are invited too.
- If you are having a themed party, do mention it clearly on your invitations. This way, your guests will know what to wear to the party.
- Do not forget to mention the best part of the party, i.e., games, food, and drinks.
- Be very clear whether you wish to use to have a formal or informal tone. Maintain consistency throughout.
- You can be creative in an informal invitation. But at the same time, don't let your creativity or poetic attributes drift away from the actual reason of sending the invitation.