If your party venue is a relatively unknown spot, provide a detailed map from the starting point of a well-known location for your guests' convenience.
You need to send out invitations for the grand Christmas party that you are going to organize this year. Tired of the same old boring invitation cards with plain text? In case of formal invitations, you do not have many options. However, when it comes to a casual or informal party invitation, you can surely be creative.
The decorations and pictures of mistletoe, Santa, and Christmas tree on the card are common now. In that case, why not try to be creative with the text and come up with something that is funny and unique. If you don't have much of an idea as to what to write on the invitation card, then following are some sample wordings that will be helpful.
Christmas Invitation Wording Samples
You can use the following samples right away or make your own personalized invitations using the tips mentioned below.
|Santa's laugh is hale and hearty
And if we invited him he would probably love our party
So join the Jones family for the Annual Christmas Potluck
At 55 Holly Walk Street on Sunday December 25th,
And kids if you want to meet Santa
then make sure that you reach by 6
And food is something you will not miss.
a time of reflection, a time for good cheer
a time for friends and family and everyone dear
it's the special time of the year
Enjoy this Christmas with us
as we invite you and your kids to our
Annual Christmas Party
on Saturday 24th from 6 till midnight
at 34 East Street
Food is something you need not worry about
You just come dressed in your best
|Christmas comes but once a year,
let's get together for some holiday cheer!
Cocktails and Appetizers
Sunday, December 24th
115 Juniper Lane, Kansas City.
Jingle Bells: 120-123-1234
|Santa Claus is coming!
And your family is invited to join the festivities
As we, the Smiths celebrate Christmas on the 24th of December at 1900 hours
Tag your kids along with you for a ravishing four course menu.
Invitation Wording Tips
Now, isn't it clear that you would rather receive a card that is funny, poetic, and unique in some way, rather than being dull and unimaginative? Creative cards make you feel that, 'yes', it's Christmas'. I am sure that you would go for the latter, I definitely would! Here are some Christmas party invitation wording tips that will give you an idea as to what to write.
- First of all, make sure that the wordings clearly inform your guests when and where the party is going to be held, and also mention whether it's just for adults, or kids are invited too.
- If you are having a themed party, do mention it clearly on your invitations. This way, your guests will know what to wear to the party.
- Do not forget to mention the best part of the party, i.e., games, food, and drinks.
- Be very clear whether you wish to use to have a formal or informal tone. Maintain consistency throughout.
- You can be creative in an informal invitation. But at the same time, don't let your creativity or poetic attributes drift away from the actual reason of sending the invitation.